Was supposed to receive a Covid vaccine this week, but got bumped by a month. Given the concerns over the Astra-Zenica vaccine, a month’s wait was not necessarily a bad thing.
Then we found out the AZ vaccine is being cancelled for under 50s, so now I’m waiting to hear if I’m going to get Pfizer.
Rest of the week was spent trying to figure out my image processing workflow. It turns out I thought I did something smart, only to be let down by the secondrate tools built in to macOS.